Sunday, August 21, 2011

2012 Saab 9-4X

I grew up on Saabs. I remember we had a Saab 900 convertible and hatchback. The convertible was cool but, the hatchback seen better days. The gas gauge and speedo didn't even work! I really hated how GM treated Saab especially in the SUV department. Anybody remember the Saab Trailblazer/Envoy? Oh I mean the Saab 9-7X. GM pretty much tried to Saabadize a mid size truck platform and try to pass it along as a new type of crossover vehicle. Epic Fail! I have yet to see one of the road. With that said, GM has redeemed themselves with the 9-4X. Its based on the Cadillac SRX which is a true crossover. To the average person though, it would be difficult to even know its related to the SRX. Saab did a decent job on this one. I hope it does well. Saab needs it to.



My Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment