Sunday, August 21, 2011

2012 Scion iQ

Let me be perfectly clear. I can't stand Scions. Here in Southern California, about 95% of kids in their late teens and early 20s have one as a graduation gift from mommy and daddy. They only sale because its Toyota. If Chrysler made these, they wouldn't sale at all. The only decent Scion is the TC but look more like a girls car than something I would drive. Don't get my started on the box Scion. But I digress. This new iQ by Scion is pretty much nothing but a Smart designed by Toyota. This thing will probably sale waaaaayyyyy more than the Smart Car it copied too. Toyota can stick their logo on a 1975 Ford Pinto and label it a Scion and all the high school graduates will be showing it off friday nights at the Inn n Outs all over Southern California.



My Rating: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment